Asst. Prof. Chamaiporn Kanchanakijsakul, PhD
Deputy Director, College of ASEAN Community Studies
Office : Ekathotsarot Building
Dr Chamaiporn—a demographer/anthropologist who finished her PhD at Mahidol University—is a Deputy Director of the College of ASEAN Community Studies, of Naresuan University. Her research interests include ageing populations and society, population quality, and population and development in Thailand.
Published Papers (in Thai)
- Kanchanakijsakul, C. (2016). Family Participation in Supporting Drug Use for Thai Elderly with Chronic Diseases. Journal of Health Science, 25 (2), March – April 2016. pp.192-203.
- Supawan, S. and Kanchanakijsakul, C. (2014). The Social Construction of the Elderly Representations. Journal of Social Sciences, 10 (1), January-June 2014. pp. 93-136.
- Kanchanakijsakul, C. (2013). Application of Religious Tenets for Daily Living among Thai Youths. Journal of Social Sciences, 9 (1), January-June 2013. pp. 95-125.
- Morathop, N., Kanchanakijsakul, C., Pannarunothai, S., Prachouabmoh, V., Satayavongtip, P. (2012). Role of Family Caregivers for The Elderly with Alzheimer’s Disease. Journal of Nursing and Health Sciences. 6 (2), May – August, 2012. pp. 122-131.
- Kanthong, N., Kanchanakijsakul, M. (C.), Prasartkul, P., Satayavongtip, P. (2009). Differences in Some Selected Characteristics and Out Migration from Native Habitation Naresuan University Fresh Graduates, Phitsanulok Province. Journal of Social Sciences. 4 (7), July – December 2009. pp. 58-71.
Morathop, N., Kanchanakijsakul, C., Prasartkul, P., Satayavongtip, P. (2010). Intention to Work in One’s Hometown: Seniors at Naresuan University, Phitsanulok Province. Journal of Demography, 26 (2), September 2010. pp. 1-14.
Kanthong, N., Kanchanakijsakul, M. (C.), Prasartkul, P., Satayavongtip, P. (2010). Out-migration from the Hometown Area of New Graduate of Naresuan University. Journal of Demography, 26 (2), September 2010. pp. 15-26.